Valentine's Day is my all-time favorite holiday! It’s the only holiday where I will actually make cards and gifts for my friends and family. I already had my pink and red paint out when Amy called to see if I could make something for the magazine. I have a basketful of wooden and balsa wood things, you know, just in case, and I started to see ways to screw several together to make a couple of Valentine Gals to sit in the center of our table. Very simple and fun to paint, and a great way to use a few of the 20 magillion billion Valentine stickers I have collected over the years.
Not much direction involved-- just go with the flow and in no time you'll have a couple of new little friends to share this sweet day with!
by Mary Engelbreit
Do you have a question about the project? Want to share how your creation turned out? Or just want to chime in with how much you love it too?
Just leave a comment below.
the complete instructions
for this project is found in the
spring issue of inspired ideas,


No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions, comments, adoration? Post it all here and join the conversation!