
CUPCAKE FRIENDS
a project using the limited edition collage sheet
from inspiredfriend Hope Wallace
a project using the limited edition collage sheet
from inspiredfriend Hope Wallace
Create a sweet little party favor and decoration at the same time! To make these super sweet cupcake friends, you'll need to purchase the limited edition collage sheet from Hope Wallace available here.Cut loosely around the figure you'd like to use, being careful not to cut through any images you may want to use later. Adhere the image to cardstock using your prefered glue-method. (I use my Xyron sticker maker)

Clip a more accurate cut out of the image, cutting through the reinforced collage sheet. (Tip: Keep your scissors still and use your fingers to rotate the image for a precise cut)

Use a bit of decorative tape to secure a toothpick to the back of the image.
If your image is taller, try using a bamboo skewer instead of a toothpick.
Add decorative elements to your finished picks such as bows and buttons and flowers.
What fun!
these turned out so cute! What a clever idea!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! I'm a huge fan of Regency fashion drawings and as an illustrator I draw many Regency inspired fashions myself. Each Xmas I hand make Regency faery pop up card using my own drawings.
ReplyDeleteLilyOake in Seattle