
Project No. 13Pumpkin Head
Begin by printing out this template multiple times on many different scraps of scrapbook paper (must be at least 7" x 7")
Cut out the pumpkin and stem.
What we're going to do is make up areas where parts of the clothing and hands and shoes end and begin. For instance, cut across the bottom of the jacket part. We can make it a notched collar by cutting a slit straight down the jacket part. Then cut tiny notches on either side of the slit.
Fold back as such.
Continue cutting out different items of clothing from different papers...

Draw on details like the face and shoe laces and add 3-dimensional details like the buttons going up his jacket.You can collect all of the other parts of the papers you didn't use and create other combinations, making a veritable army of pumpkin heads!
this is the cutest little thing! Thank you so much for the template. :-) I'm done with my Halloween cards, but I want to make this because I have to, and I'll have a few for next year!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Vicki