subscribearchivescontact

doe-c-doe

Like many kids growing up, I had Fisher Price toys. But the ones that have the fondest place in my memory are the mismatched seconds, like the horse with 4 different colored legs, that my sisters brought home for me since they actually worked at Fisher Price! Sadly, I no longer have any of those toys…but luckily, about 4 years ago, I moved to Kansas where the thrifting is plentiful. So I started to collect vintage Fisher Price. I also started a blog about that same time, and sharing my thrifting finds was one of the things I posted about. Pretty soon I was thrifting little things just because I enjoyed taking photos of them. I even started to use the vintage paint by numbers I was collecting as backdrops. It was a completely unplanned series of events. I still can’t believe people actually purchase my prints to hang in their homes, but it makes me crazy happy and flattered that they do!

by Gina Bailey

Do you love Gina's work? Which is your favorite? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, adoration? Post it all here and join the conversation!