subscribearchivescontact

on-the-go stitch kit


I have always longed to be an organized gal. A REALLY organized got-it-together woman. One of those girls who have a place for everything and everything is put away in that spot. But. I'm 40 years old now, and it's clear to me that it's just not going to happen! Oh, I've come a long way. (Ask my mom.) My organizing just looks different. For example, at this very moment, my embroidery floss is right where I know it is. It's all smoooshed into one large jar. I can dig in and get the color I need without much untangling. Usually.

However, I do love to make things cute. So, here is my attempt at an organized "On-the-Go Stitch Kit".

by Lynn Lebsack

Do you have a question about the project? Want to share how your creation turned out? Or just want to chime in with how much you love it too? 
Just leave a comment below.

the complete instructions 
for this project is found in the 
spring issue of inspired ideas, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, adoration? Post it all here and join the conversation!